Hands down, our core competency is machining. But not just any machining. We specialize in machining shapes from castings to forgings to complex hog outs out of a variety of materials for various industries and applications.
We also bring close to 30 years of combined engineering experience including CAD/CAM that augments our machining capabilities. The skills, knowledge and technology together make up our proven recipe.
- Milling – vertical (40”x20”x20”) and horizontal (31”x31”) machining centers with multi axis capability to do multi-sided and prismatic machining.
- Turning – capabilities to turn ¼” to 21” diameters including mill-turn capability.
- Drilling – capability to drill in difficult materials and shapes.
Why Choose TQ Manufacturing?
TQ Manufacturing works closely with our clients from conception to completion providing innovative solutions that deliver exceptional value-added services. When you work with us you can always expect:
- Quality, speed, and service.
- Open, consistent communication and collaboration with our team.
- Innovative and cost-effective solutions designed to increase throughput and productivity via technology and lean thinking.
- Streamlined processes and capacity leverage designed to provide rapid turn around times.
- We specialize in machining of complex shapes including castings, forgings, and hog outs and are among the best in the region for shape machining. Period.
TQ listens to customer needs and tries our best to adapt in providing value added solutions beyond just machining. Other services we can provide or coordinate include:
TQ can offer mechanical assembly of sub-components into a subassembly or even into an overall assembly for final shipment to customers.
Welding and Fabrication
TQ can provide basic welding and fabrication services for products to meet customer needs. We can evaluate needs and discuss best approach to support your supply chain needs.
Engineering and DFMA
TQ offers over 3 decades of machining and engineering knowledge including CAD/CAM capabilities to evaluate manufacturing processes, support product design and development, and provide feedback on improving manufacturability.
TQ sometimes handles sub-process work for customers that are in line with machining work we do. We strive to be a supply chain partner for customers and work with them to achieve most optimal flow solutions.